CREACLEAR: NATURAL CELLULOSE FIBER FILTER AID FOR LIQUID FILTRATION
SUISTANABLE FIBER FILTER AID
Separation processes demand clarity, efficiency and safety.
CreaClear can be used as a precoat for polishing liquids and preventing the bleed-through of Diatomaceous Earth.
As well, CreaClear can be used as a stand alone filter aid for exceptional purity and clarity.
The fibers build a matrix that capture particles while improving flow rates and extending filtration cycles. Cellulose fiber is a natural product and poses no contamination hazards, and it can be easily disposed of by incineration or composting.
Oil and gelatins
Rotary Drum Vacuum
• Excellent filtrate clarity
• Bridges rips and tears in the filter cake
• Provides long filter cake constancy
• Can be incinerated, composted or if suitable used as animal feed
• Low wet density
• Inert and insoluble
• Stable within a pH range from 4 to 12
• Combusts nearly ash free
• Renewable resource product
• Safe for workers to handle
• Savings on decreased filter aid consumption
Maximizing Surface Area
CreaClear is manufactured in a proprietary system that opens and expands the natural fiber for greater surface area. More surface area yields a more complex filter matrix for great particle loading an improved filtrate.
FIBER FILTER AIDS PAGE
CreaClear Filter Aids, including the DC filter aid series, have been designed for filtration efficiency. CreaClear filter aids are manufactured to achieve performance and purity objectives, and are available in over 10 grades to suit your requirements.
• Stable within a pH value range of 4 to 12
• Matrix forming
• Absorb trace metallic substances
• Rapid filter cake formation
• Resists system shocks
• Bridges screen tears
• Extends filtration cycle
• Excellent price to performance ratio
• Easy to handle
• Non-hazardous for workers
• Exceptional filtrate clarity
• Helps prevent screen blinding
• Facilitates cake removal following filtration cycle
Please call or e-mail to address your system requirements.